Madison School is a 2-story building that features 30 classrooms, a library, theater, gymnasium, cafeteria, kitchen, and administrative offices.
Scope of work:
- Modeling conduits according to redlines
- Coordination of the conduits with other trades
- Creating a specific family for support according to client requirements
- Placing supports for the system of conduits.
- BOM (Supports, Conduits, Wires)
Shop drawings were included to scope of work:
- OH Conduit layout (Feeders and Home runs)
- Support layout
- Electrical room layouts (Check equipment clearance zone requirements)